Yay me! I won an award from Terry, the owner of A Writer of Wrongs. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You. Okay, so now this means I have to tell you ten things about myself, in which I have no idea what to tell that I haven’t already blabbed all over my blog AAAND I get to give it to six blogger friends. Okay, they might not be exactly ‘friends’, I don’t take that word lightly, but it will be blogs that I think are honest.
1. I really do want to be rich and famous. Really.
I never wanted to be until just recently.
2. I hate committing to anything. If I have to make ‘plans’ with someone, chances are I’ll back out. But if you just call and say, I’m comin’ by or let’s go (here), I’m in. Especially if it’s a spur of the moment road trip.
3. When listening to my iPod, I do sing and dance as if I can. Doesn’t everyone?
4. I still have and use a RAZR cell phone. I’m buying my smart phone soon.
5. I loathe conformity, schedules and appointments.
6. I never wear a watch because I refuse to acknowledge the existence of time. It really doesn’t exist you know?
7. My dad moved to Thailand because he said that Yasir Arafat’s wife contacted him and needed him there immediately for an assignment. This was seven years ago. He’s mentally ill. But he believes it all happenin’, so it is. Go Dad! Love You!
9. I tend to be honest to a point of pushing people out of my life. I’m not brutal, it’s just that the truth is sometimes harsh and I’m not a sugar coater.
10. I dream of taking a trip around and through the country on my Harley, just to stop at all of the coffee shops, quaint, odd stores, have whatever adventure awaits me on the road and meet random people.
Now for the six Honest Scrap Winners:
1. Momma Mia, Mea Culpa ~ Meleah
2. The Retired Biker Housewife ~ Nancy
3.Confessions of a Random Chick ~ Random Chick
4. Enter The Man Cave ~ Geof
5. Womens Life Link ~ Kellie
6. Sassy Secrets Society ~ Sorrywhat
Of course there are many more I would like to give this award to but I figure you guys need a break from making lists. You know who you are.